Nipple Cream

Motherlove Herbal Nipple CreamI have tried a lot of various creams. This one has worked the best for me. By default they're supposed to be baby safe, but being all natural with a list of ingredients like shea butter, olive oil and more made me have confidence in this particular brand from the get go. Most other creams provided temporary relief or caused additional sensations. The Motherlove was the fisrt to give me a lasting feeling of relief. It's also very fast acting which helps as well. I use it before and after feedings. There's little to no residue like most others as well. It does have a hint of smell from the olive oil aspect but nothing overpowering or grotesque. It's still 100% safe for the baby as well.

It spreads very well and it has multiple uses as well. I pair it with Aveeno baby lotion (Motherlove Nipple Cream + FREE Aveeno Baby Daily Moisture Lotion Fragrance Free 8 oz.) on my baby's bottom to combat diaper rash. It helps better than most diaper rash products we've tried! It's very smooth and easy to apply. I hear it works well as a face moisturizer too but I haven't tried that yet.

I tried this and the Earth Mama Angel Baby nipple butter--putting one on each nipple several times a day to compare both pre and postnatally. EMAB made my nipple really sensitive--so sensitive, that when my daughter nursed, I actally cried out in pain after several feedings! I switched to using Motherlove on both nipples, and the difference was prettymuch immediate. An hour after putting it on, she fed again, and there was no pain!

There have also been many times where I have neglected to put it on after several feedings in a row, and my nipples have gotten sore. as soon as I put it on again, it soothes the discomfort, and within an hour, I am back to almost no discomfort.

It smells faintly of olive oil (its first ingredient), and goes on really smoothly--it does not hurt when spread over sore nipples, and you don't need a lot (my daughter is 2 1/2 months old, and I'm *maybe* 1/4 of the way through the pot). Yes, it's small--a little bigger than a pot of Carmex--but it is SO WORTH THE MONEY! This is a staple for me when gifting for baby-showers! If you end up not breastfeeding, or have some leftover when you finish breastfeeding, you can use it as a diaper rash ointment or on baby acne. It will not be wasted! Also works well for a lip balm :c)

Buy Nipple Cream Now

This stuff is amazing. I used 3 or 4 different nipple creams with my previous baby 2 years ago and had months of cracked sore nipples and never really liked any of those products. Lansinoh is commonly recommended but it is too thick and kind of sticky and always felt like I was dragging it across my poor pained skin. This motherlove cream is much thinner and melts almost immediately into almost an oil, but an oil that doesn't wipe off easily. Anyway, I bought it based on the reviews on here and I am so glad I gave it a try, I will never use anything else. I also use it before pumping and it really helps. I also tried it on my baby's dry peeling skin and it worked better than anything else I had in the house.

Read Best Reviews of Nipple Cream Here

I read all of the reviews for this product and thought that it would be the answer to my sore / cracked nipples. While it doesn't hurt when you put it on and it does spread easier than lanolin, it allows my nipples to dry out and essentially rubs off on my nursing pads. When I go to pump / nurse again, my nipples are dry and cracked, so I have had to revert back to lanolin as it seems to be the only product out there that doesn't do more harm than good.

Want Nipple Cream Discount?

I was first exposed to this product in the hospital after giving birth to my son. I exclusively breastfeed, and needed a nipple cream to help relieve the dryness and soreness. I love this stuff because it smells good and my son doesn't seem to mind it (and I like that it's organic). However, I give it a 4 because if your nipples are cracked and need some serious help, something with Lanolin is more effective...but also smells a bit yucky and it super thick.

Save 23% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment