*Multibuy* Pack of 4 White Cotton Popover Bibs

*Multibuy* Pack of 4 White Cotton Popover BibsI was surprised at how quickly these bibs arrived, considering I live in the US and they were shipped from an overseas vendor.

Very happy with the quality of the bibs, however the neck hole is a tad bit too small for my 10 month old's head. Our Peditrician has not made any comments about him having an unusually large head so I think the neck holes are just small on these bibs. I stretch it out a lot with my hands before putting it on my son. The reason I wanted the pullover bibs was to prevent him from taking his bibs off and with the small neckhole he definitely can't get it off himself. I actually have a hard time getting them off him myself. I still use these but only when all his other pullover bibs are in the wash.

I like these bibs a lot. They do fit over the head quite well. My babies are 7 months old and int the 80% for head circumference and they still have plenty of room and are not too tight to pull on. (Although at first glance the head opening does look very small--but there is a LOT of stretch in there!) Coverage includes width past the shoulders and length down to the waist. I am so happy with the fit that I just came back to buy 5 more multi-packs! When you have twins, you just gotta be able to splurge on things that offer convenience!

I prefer this style bib to others because they lack the velcro which tears apart other laundry items and often gets cruddy and loses its stickiness. The pullovers really stay put! I also like the plain white because I can soak them or bleach them without worry.

I also like the idea someone had about decorating them--which is a cool idea....but white is just fine for now.

The only downside--and the reason I took one star away is that they lack a waterproof backing and aren't very thick, so no major spills. Fortunately I clean and wipe my babies as I go....

Buy *Multibuy* Pack of 4 White Cotton Popover Bibs Now

The neck hole is very small on these bibs. They were way too small for my 8 month old daughter.

Read Best Reviews of *Multibuy* Pack of 4 White Cotton Popover Bibs Here

The neck is tight to get on and off, but that means it covers and protects baby's collar. Since they are plain, I don't care if they get stained and I throw them in with whatever laundry I have going. They are ample-size width and length. They arrive very quickly and I have stocked up on them!

Want *Multibuy* Pack of 4 White Cotton Popover Bibs Discount?

According to the latest doctor checkups my son's head size and body weight are around the 50th percentile so very average. The hole in these is very small and I only use them as a last resort. I may need to perform an "episiotomy" on them to make the hole a bit bigger.

When trying solids I recommend buying a multi-pack of colored bibs and choosing the color that best matches the food color :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment