Kids Konserve KK068MC Food Kozy, 2-Pack

Kids Konserve KK068MC Green Food Kozy, 2-PackI pack my husbands lunch and try to use containers that can be washed and reused. These Sandwich bags totally fill the bill! They are washable or dishwashable plus easy to use to wrap a sandwich and close with belcro tabs. Easy-breezy!

OK, but not great. Good size for sandwich, but not so good for smaller, or bigger, food or chips, crackers, etc...Also, the stitching on the ones I received wasn't great and I'm wondering how long the velcro will stay on. Easy to clean and does the trick, but not all I had hoped for.

Buy Kids Konserve KK068MC Food Kozy, 2-Pack Now

I originally gave this product a bad review:

I got one of these in exchange for points through Recyclebank.com. I was pretty excited about trying the product and very disappointed when it arrived with a small tear making it unusable. It looks like it got melted to itself during the manufacturing process and then torn when laid out flat. Very disappointing that a small company would not be able to manage better quality control.

I contacted the company and they very promptly sent me a replacement. The new one is flaw free. I've used it to wrap up cookies. It doesn't fit a sandwich very well if you use the lager rectangular shaped bread, but I think it would work well with the smaller square bread. It's a bit awkward to wash, but it's worth it when you think of how many plastic bags you can save from the landfill!

Read Best Reviews of Kids Konserve KK068MC Food Kozy, 2-Pack Here

Everyone at work wants one! In fact, I've bought a few of these as stocking stuffers/Secret Santa items. Instead of using aluminum foil or plastic sandwich bags that cost money and litter the earth, wrap your sandwich in one of these easily washable plastic sandwich wrappers. Hold it under the faucet, hang it up to dry, and you're ready to wrap another sandwich tomorrow.

Want Kids Konserve KK068MC Food Kozy, 2-Pack Discount?

I use these everyday, and I'd like to get more, but I think they are high priced. Nevertheless, I feel better about using them, rather than baggies or plastic wrap, which go in the trash. They are a little bit clunkie, but they do the job. I use them for cookies or carrots, in my daily lunch.

0 comments:

Post a Comment