green sprouts 0-6 Months Waterproof Absorbent Terry Print Bib, 5 Pack

green sprouts 0-6 Months Waterproof Absorbent Terry Print Bib, Girl, 5 PackWhen I first saw these it stated 0-3 months. I being a new mom bought them because I thought it would be useful and a good size for a newborn. It was a waste because I had already purchased another green sprouts set for a better value. This only comes with 5 bibs and the other came with 10. If I had known the proper size then I wouldn't have purchased these. On the label it says from 3-12months.

these bibs are great, the only ones i use. my little guy started drooling at about 2 months so i have to have a bib on him all the time or his clothes are wet. these are cute and waterproof without that horrible plastic backing. highly recommend.

Buy green sprouts 0-6 Months Waterproof Absorbent Terry Print Bib, 5 Pack Now

I just love this product you should pick this for your baby I wish they sell all of them in pink! Very good bibs

Read Best Reviews of green sprouts 0-6 Months Waterproof Absorbent Terry Print Bib, 5 Pack Here

I put one of these on my son daily since he is teething and likes to chew on everything and drools a lot. They are waterproof w/out the "crunchy" noise, very soft, easy to wash and he likes to chew on them. They do the job. I bought another set of the various colors so I have 15 of these and love them all.

Want green sprouts 0-6 Months Waterproof Absorbent Terry Print Bib, 5 Pack Discount?

These are well made and longer than most bib which really covers well. The interior plastic layer makes it stylish and functional.

0 comments:

Post a Comment