VegLife - Vegan Kids Multiple Berry - 60 Chewable Tablets

VegLife - Vegan Kids Multiple Berry - 60 Chewable TabletsI received these today, alot earlier than expected which was a good thing.

The bottle is large with about 1/3 of it used for vitamins.

It DOES have a child safety lid on it where you have to push down and then turn for it to open. It is easy for me to open, but not my son which is a good thing.

The vitamins are very thick and chalky like tums. They are purple and smell like grape with a chalky vitamin smell, but twice the size i thought they would be..maybe the size of 2 flintstone vitamins.

They are chewable and vegan which I like and my son tried them and liked them and wanted more (i didnt give him any more of course), so I guess he rates them higher than me..lol

He is 2.5 years and had no problem chewing it even though it was a little large. I would just watch out if your child is not a good chewer or doesnt have a lot of teeth.

I did like that this vitamin is for 2 years and up. 2 and 3 year olds take only one a day, so this bottle will last 2 months. 4 years old and up take 2 a day, so the bottle will last 1 month.

Nutrition facts: per 2 tablets (remember dose will be only HALF of this for 2 and 3 year olds!!)

*There IS iron in these vitamins

Per 2 vitamins:

calories:10

Carb:2

Vit A: 5,000IU

Vit C: 60mg

Vit D2: 400IU (as vegan ergocalciferol)

Vit E: 30IU

Thiamin:5mg

Riboflavin (B2):5mg

Niacin (B3: 15mg

Vit B6:5mg

Folate:400mcg

Vit B12: 10mcg

Biotin: 50mcg

Panthothenic Acid: 15mg

Calcium: 30mg (calcium citrate)

Iron:10mg

Iodine (kelp):100mcg

Magnesium:15mg

Zinc:10mg

Selenium:5mcg

Copper:0.05

Manganese:2mg

Chromium:5mcg

Potassium:11mg

choline Bitartrate:5mg

inositol:5mg

PABA(paraaminobenzoic acid):1mg

stevia leaf extract:7.5 mg

beside the vitamins on the bottle, there is the source of each nutrient, but i didnt write them all on here.

It states these are tooth friendly because they only include natural sweeteners as sorbitol and xylitol. NO sucrose, fructose, artificial sweeteners, or artificial flavors are added.

it also states 100% free of animal by-products.

It has an ingredient list, but my hands are getting tired of typing after all those vitamins I typed..lol

Hopefully this will help someone out there that had questions before purchasing like I did!

My 3.5 year old has been using this for at least a year now and loves it. Since it's chewable, it makes it easy for her to eat and being a vegan, it gives her all the vitamins she needs (especially the B12).

Buy VegLife - Vegan Kids Multiple Berry - 60 Chewable Tablets Now

My daughters pediatrician recommended a b concentrated multivitamin. We like the Vegan vitamins because of the minimal ingredient list and the natural ingredients. Our daughter loves taking them too. Chewy and tasty...

Read Best Reviews of VegLife - Vegan Kids Multiple Berry - 60 Chewable Tablets Here

I ordered this vegetarian vitamin and my kids have not complained. So, I guess they like it. Being vegetarian there are too many choices when it comes to vitamin. It is nice to have this product at reasonable price. I am glad that I found this.

Want VegLife - Vegan Kids Multiple Berry - 60 Chewable Tablets Discount?

My 2 year old son loves these vitamins. Every morning he asks for it! It is very easy for him to chew and he loves the flavor.

Save 12% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment