Innobaby Round Food Storage Container, 2 Pack, Stage 1

Innobaby Round Food Storage Container, 2 Pack, Stage 1, Yellow/GreenI own several sets of these containers and I absolutely love them. They hold 3oz of homemade baby food, which is perfect for moms who are just starting to make their own food for their babies. They are airtight, stackable, dishwasher, and microwave safe and are quite sturdy. I've dropped these containers several times and they haven't cracked or leaked. Just remember, when freezing babyfood, leave a bit of room for the food to expand while freezing.

While I love these containers, I pefer the larger square ones because they hold 4oz, so I invested in purchasing more of those instead. Overall, these containers are great. They are easy to open/close, stack well in the fridge/freezer, and offer a true airtight seal. They hold up well to daily use and freeze my homemade babyfood perfectly. I pefer these over Rubbermaid containers because take up less room and will be easier for my child to open and close it securely when she's old enough to bring them to school. I purchased several sets around 55%off and go on sale every now and again. I highly recommend purchasing these Innobaby Round Food Storage Containers. They are pefectly sized for storing baby food, meals on the go and snacks for your little ones, or yourself if you're trying to diet using portion control.

Awesome dishes, never leak even when liquidy purées are put inside. Holding up very well with daily dish washing in the dishwasher

Buy Innobaby Round Food Storage Container, 2 Pack, Stage 1 Now

The containers are great for stage 1 baby food. It holds only about 3 ounces of food. Once my daughter was eating more than those ounces, I would use it to storage her leftover food or her cheerios.

Read Best Reviews of Innobaby Round Food Storage Container, 2 Pack, Stage 1 Here

i use these little containers for lunch or snacks for my 7 month old when we're out. they're the perfect size for my LO's lunch or snacks. they truly are leakproof and airtight. i left bread in there one day and when i took it out over 24 hrs later, the bread was still really moist and soft. they're also durable and baby proof (baby proof as in they will withstand all the things babies will do to it). bc it has 4 separate snaps to hold the lid closed, when my son (inevitably) throws it on the ground from the table, the lid stays closed and keeps the food inside. usually, only 1 or 2 snaps come undone when it hits the ground so the lid still stays on. he tossed a different "leakproof" container and the lid flew off, getting food everywhere. they are pricey so i only have 1 pair but they are so great. i use them all the time.

Want Innobaby Round Food Storage Container, 2 Pack, Stage 1 Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment