Thinkbaby BPA Free Cereal Bowl, 6 Months

thinkbaby BPA Free Cereal Bowl, OrangeThis bowl gets a workout in our house. It's perfect for my toddler son who wants to eat from a bowl, but may decide to throw the bowl when he's done. I don't worry about plastic leaching into his hot foods, like oatmeal, and if he throws it the plastic outside protects the stainless steel from dings. My only complaint is that the "think" printed on the bowl is not centered from top to bottom on the bowl and the words are scratching off (we only hand wash it).

I love this bowl! We use it daily. I love that it's food grade stainless steel so I don't have to worry about chemicals leaching out of it like I would with plastic. The plastic "think" cover comes off for easy washing. I had read a review on another website how water got trapped between the stainless steel bowl and the plastic outer layer so I was worried about that, but when I received the bowl, I realized the outer plastic layer can be pulled off to clean.

The lid is great too. If we're going to be out and about, I put rice cereal or oatmeal in the bowl, put the lid on and toss it in my diaper bag. When I'm ready to feed, I just add formula, mix and we're good to go! When I'm finished, I just put the lid back on, toss it back in the bag, and clean it when i get home. Very convenient.

I highly recommend this product.

Buy Thinkbaby BPA Free Cereal Bowl, 6 Months Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment