Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram Can

Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram CanI like Cerelac product, they tast good and have a lot of variety. my daughter like is better than any other brand. thank you Amazon for bringing this item.

I grew up in Malaysia on Nestum/Cerelac products. So when I was able to find it here in the US, I didn't hesitate to get it for my baby. He loved it more in his milk then as a 'meal.' Plus I know how rich in nutrients this is & from the time he was born, my husband & I stressed on healthy; nutritionally beneficial foods.

Buy Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram Can Now

i ordered stage three cereal and i was sent 7 months and above. the product is not what i ordered and it has a smell to it that my baby hates. Iordered a second time and the same thing was sent. i hvae no idea why that happens but i really hate the 7 month cerelac

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac 3 Cereals With Milk, 400 Gram Can Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment