Zak Hydro Canteen Bottle - BPA FREE - 14 ounce

ZAK! Hello Kitty Water Bottle 14 oz.Great item of the children. Kids loved the fun charctors on the canteen. the item holds up to the kids dropping them !!!

At the start of the new school year I bought this water bottle for my three year old son. While I like the shape and it is easy for my son to hold and open, he often cant get the straw fully extended and therefore looses suction. If the straw is not 100% pulled back then you get that airy sucking sound and cant get a full drink of water.

Buy Zak Hydro Canteen Bottle - BPA FREE - 14 ounce Now

Regular cups, my kids just don't seem to drink as much water out of them. Straws seem easier, and the characterized cup helps as well. I wash them every other day with dish soap and vinegar.

Read Best Reviews of Zak Hydro Canteen Bottle - BPA FREE - 14 ounce Here

I bought 2 more because I had gotten some canteen bottles for my daughter and went to boil some uck out of one and it turned into a shrinky dink. The issue there is, IMO, mine and not theirs. Even though I only gave it 3 stars, I did buy it again. Just know that you have to clean it out and air it out after every use (even with just water) and if you find a source for more straws, let me know. I have rigged a bendy straw in my child's other bottle, but it's not ideal. These canteens are handy and fairly inexpensive and sturdy (except for the lost straw thing). We will be taking the new ones to the beach and pool and camping. They also work well for those bedtime "I want a drink" requests.

Want Zak Hydro Canteen Bottle - BPA FREE - 14 ounce Discount?

I bought two Zak Hydro Canteen Bottles for my twins to try to encourage them to drink more water. They loved them and used them every day, but I noticed that within 2 weeks of use, the inner straw on one cracked. These have never been in the dishwasher and were hand washed in warm soapy water only. I flipped the straw over and it can still be used, but if the other side cracks I will have to find a replacement straw or repurchase. One GOOD THING about these is bottles is, unlike a lot of other water bottles, they haven't leaked on us yet.

0 comments:

Post a Comment