Wean Green 4-Pack Wean Cubes Glass Food Containers

Wean Green Wean Cubes 4oz/120ml Baby Food Glass Containers - Multi ColorThese are super cute and I love the top colors. But, they do not hold 4 ounces. They only hold 3 ounces. I bought them because my son is on a blenderized diet through his feeding tube. I need to make exact amounts of grains, meats, fruit and veggies. I kept running out of my "4 ounce" portions as I divided the contents over four feeds during the day. At first I thought I was adding too much from the cube to his meals earlier in the day, but I finally filled one of the cubes up with water and then measured the water only 3 ounces. I also purchased the six ounce cubes and had the same problem. The six ounce cubes only hold five ounces.

I absolutely love these cubes! I use them for homemade baby food. They are well made and so adorable. I intend to buy the larger sizes as my twins grow. The only reason I did not give them five stars is because they are so expensive, but I do consider them a five star product.

Buy Wean Green 4-Pack Wean Cubes Glass Food Containers Now

I have a set of these and use them all the time. I used them for my baby when he started eating solids they were a great size. I also froze food that I made in them for future meals. Now that he is older and eating more I use the larger set for his food. And use these for snacks for my children. I love the colours that were chosen too, makes it easy for the children to grab their snacks.

They are easy for my older children to open. They are durable since my baby loves to throw things! They are a little on the heavy side, but I am ok with that since they have been dropped and not broken.

Read Best Reviews of Wean Green 4-Pack Wean Cubes Glass Food Containers Here

my only complaint is that I can't find these in sizes large enough for my other kitchen needs.

We bought these as we are trying to get away from plastic for the kids. I love how easily these clean, don't stain, and love the super thick glass.

Want Wean Green 4-Pack Wean Cubes Glass Food Containers Discount?

I can store extra chopped garlic in these without smelling up my fridge. I love these for keeping small items.

Save 21% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment