Plum Organics Mish Mash, Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16)

Plum Organics Mish Mash, Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce PouchesGranted, these are a little expensive, but they are very convenient for feeding while out and about or when you don't want to run the risk of food getting everywhere. We like that they are pure fruit and organic. Our son thinks they taste good and likes to suck on them. The novelty is nice. I wouldn't buy them to eat all the time because of the cost, but when you are in a hurry or on the run, they are super-helpful.

My 7 month old has just started eating the strawberry Mish Mash and loves it. I find the packaging so easy and even though I make 90% of her baby food myself this is a great supplement.

I would recommend this for older babies. My daughter's doctor said because she has been doing so well with solids we could start her on this but usually they don't eat strawberries until later.

Buy Plum Organics Mish Mash, Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16) Now

My kids loved the plum tots Strawberry packs. They are perfect for tossing in a lunch box or toting around in the car. Plusit's FRUIT! (without the sticky hands and juice all over the place) When you can't access real fruitor you need a quick and convenient alternativePLUM TOTS is it! Wish they had even more flavors!

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Mish Mash, Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16) Here

Great on the go snack to make my 2 year old happy when she's getting fussy. We keep them constantly stocked :)

Want Plum Organics Mish Mash, Strawberry, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 16) Discount?

We absolutely love these. My son (11 months) would never eat processed baby food. I tried many different kinds--organic, fruit, vegetables, different brands, jarred, non-jarred, meats, etc. I gave up and started just giving him "real" food diced up in teeny tiny pieces. A friend of mine had these and said her baby and toddler both loved them so I decided to give them a try. I ordered using the Subscribe and Save option to save money, assuming and hoping my kids would love them and they do! My son smiles when he sees me grab one from our pantry and immediately opens his mouth like a bird. Makes me laugh. My 3 year old likes them too, especially if they're cold. She can just grab one from the fridge and suck on them after playing outside for a refreshing and healthy snack. The S&S option makes them much more affordable, and the free shipping is an added bonus. There is a wide range of flavors to choose from, and we'll be trying them all.

0 comments:

Post a Comment