Oxo-biodegradable Honeysuckle Baby Food Storage Bags (Baby Food Bag 300 Count)

Oxo-biodegradable Honeysuckle Baby Food Storage BagsThese are handy little bags, but be aware that they are smaller than the breastmilk bags. I was recommended the breastmilk bags by a fellow breastfeeding mom and got these, somewhat by mistake, when the milk bags were sold out. They hold a max of 7 ounces. I have also used them for homemade baby food and here is where my only real disappointment occurs. Getting the food in and out of the bags is a messy affair. While trying to spoon the purees into the bags, the areas above the zipper got coated in food. Instead, I now freeze the food in my baby bullet tray and transfer the pops to these bags. Serving directly from the bag is also tricky with a small baby spoon, so instead I'd recommend transferring the food to a dish with a larger spoon. That being said, so far I am pleased with freezing and freshness aspects of the food and milk I've stored in these bags. They get far less freezer burn than regular ziplock freezer bags that I stored some puree pops in before.

This company has lightning fast shipping and fantastic customer service. I have been using the food storage bags and breastmilk storage bags for 10.5 months. They stand up well, have reinforced sides to help prevent leaking, and an easy pour top. Highly recommend.

Buy Oxo-biodegradable Honeysuckle Baby Food Storage Bags (Baby Food Bag 300 Count) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment