Melissa & Doug Scootin' Turtle Mealtime Set

Melissa & Doug Scootin' Turtle Mealtime SetMy son is obsessed with turtles so when I saw this I knew we had to get it! It hasn't disappointed yet. My son loves to eat from his turtle plate and he carries his snacks around in his bowl. We haven't used the cup yet, as we still need sippy cups so that we don't spill everywhere. Like most Melissa and Doug products, this seems to be very well made. I would highly recommend this for any turtle loving kid!

was given as a gift. Can't really give any more info since I'm not sure if it has been used yet.

Buy Melissa & Doug Scootin' Turtle Mealtime Set Now

My son loves this set so much! He has learned to eat with the fork and spoon and drink from the cup due to this excitement over this product! I love it and would recommend it to anyone who asked for a good dinner ware recommendation! The only problem I have with it is the placemat starts to get very scratched up after only a few uses so it does not look as nice as it used to but it is the part of the product I was worried least about. The Melissa & Doug products yet again meet or exceed my expectations =)

Read Best Reviews of Melissa & Doug Scootin' Turtle Mealtime Set Here

A great meal time set for my little grandson, it matches his cement truck and his ball, the ball was his favorite Christmas present!

Want Melissa & Doug Scootin' Turtle Mealtime Set Discount?

I got this for my little guy and it is amazing. The bright colors and fun features make eating healthy fun for my little guy. Very happy mom.

Save 30% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment