Ju-Ju-Be Fuel Cell Insulated Bag

Ju-Ju-Be Fuel Cell Bottle Bag, Pretty TweetOh, how I love these fuel cells (OK a lot of Ju Ju Be bags) but I just ordered my THIRD fuel cell because this is a very versatile little bag!!

DSLR:

I got to pack away my heavy duty camera bag, because this little guy holds my DSLR now!! I am super thrilled not to lug around a seperate camera bag for trips like Disney! Since I despise carrying my heavy camera on my neck, I am always setting it down or handing it off to hubby (even though I am the photo spaz and need it back constantly, LOL), but now I just put it in here and attach it to the stroller bar (my fav) with the strap on top OR put it inside of one of my larger Ju Ju Be bags (Mighty Be or BFF) and it won't get scratched or dingedit is nice and protected from shifting around inside another bag!!

Insulation/Food:

I have to admit, I am not sure the insulation is the best (compared to an insulated lunch-box) so if that is your TRUE intended purpose/use, there are probably better options for you, BUT I find it PERFECTLY sized for those pre-packaged snacks (and it holds a LOT of them), like crackers, chips, gummy candy, etc. I can fit enough for my family of 4 (for a long day). This keeps them in one place and they WON'T get squished or smashed in this, even when inside a larger bag full of heavy things!

Bottle Holder:

I also use this as a bottle holder, I can fit 5 large weird shaped ones (like the Vent-Air) or 6 large standard ones easily). I sometimes fill them with water and bring powder to make the bottles, OR bring the nursettes to pour inside. Since I pack formula/bottles this way, room temp is ideal so the insulation doesn't matter.

Oh, and besides clipping this to the stroller bar, you could also attach it to the outside of another bag with the strap/clip (I tested that out) but I haven't needed to do that yetbut it will be convenient if my bags get too full (where it won't fit inside)!

I highly recommend these!!

Sidenote Recommendation:

I highly recommend checking out the Fridge To Go (we have the Playtex Bottle Holder one) for small items that you want to keep at a SAFE temp for a LONG time (we carry pediasure, milk, and yogurt in it). It is a really small bag (with straps for stroller too). We store the bag itself (folds small) in our freezer and it stays really cold for at LEAST 6 hours (they say 8, I think 6 but SUPER cold for 6). Since the bag is lined with the cold packs you don't have to pack any! They have larger ones available now (I think without the Playtex marriage, just by Fridge To Go) and I am considering purchasing a larger one for other things, but the small one we have works well for a few common toddler daily necessities (and doesn't take up much space). Sorry, that is off the subject of the Fuel Cell but I wanted to share since we find BOTH extremely valuable and useful!

This bag is a good size for a few sippies and some cheese sticks or small container of yogurt. However, it is not the best in terms of insulation for cold beverages either be sure to use an ice pack with it or understand that the insulation lasts only 2-3 hours tops (much less in hot weather). I appreciate the top zip compartment, which I use to store handwipes and napkins. Other than the mediocre insulation, it is a nice multi bottle bag. When the weather is warmer, I reach for my Skip Hop Triple Bottle bag instead since it seems to provide better insulation and can be worn as a backpack or shoulder bag (this bag must be carried by hand or placed in another bag). It is pretty, but better insulation and a shoulder strap would be nice.

Buy Ju-Ju-Be Fuel Cell Insulated Bag Now

I bought this bag to transport my daughter's bottles to and from daycare. It easily fits 3 of the large 8 ounce Dr. Brown's bottles plus a *huge* ice pack. There was room to spare, I think I could probably even fit another of the small 4 ounce bottles plus some baby food jars.

My only caveat on recommending this bag: the liner is made with silver ions of some kind, not sure if they are nano particles or something else, which lends it antimicrobial properties. I have no idea what the long therm health issues are with the use of silver ions, especially for something that comes in contact with my baby's food containers. Also, it is lined in Teflon, again, not sure about the long term safety of that particular polymer.

Read Best Reviews of Ju-Ju-Be Fuel Cell Insulated Bag Here

I realize this is a bottle bag, but I was hoping it would work as a school lunch bag for my elementary-age daughter. We previously had a soft lunch bag similar to this that was not machine wash, but to get it clean I washed it several times in the washer and hung dry anyway and the zipper just fell apart. I was looking for a higher quality bag that was machine washable and I came across this. It's more than lunchbags you find at discount stores but it is sooo much nicer. The fabric is beautiful inside and out, it has a clear zippered pocket inside good for small utensils and napkin, handle for carrying and a heavy duty zipper. It keeps shape and stands pretty well. My daughter is happy with it too. So far we've used it for a few months, 5 days a week, and it looks almost new.

Want Ju-Ju-Be Fuel Cell Insulated Bag Discount?

I use this tote for my 9 month olds bottles, snacks and solids. It's cute, keeps things cold, and you can fit quite a bit inside. I manage to squeeze in 3 bottles, 2 small tupperware containers and 2 snack size ziplocks of snacks. The small zippered compartment in the top of the bag is great for the spoon. Would definitely recommend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment