Earth's Best Organic, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Earth's Best Organic 1st Carrots, 2.5 Ounce JarsThese look, smell, and taste vile. I try each food first before I give it to my baby and have been very happy with all of the Earth's Best varieties we've tried so far. The bananas however are quite disgusting. It could be the citric acid used, but it smells and tastes like it is spoiled. I have been feeding fresh banana up to this point, but bought a 12-jar variety pack of fruit which included banana, so I decided to try it today. So much for saving money by purchasing the variety pack. I will be throwing away all four jars of the banana. I will not feed anything to my baby that I wouldn't eat myself. Like one of the other reviewers said: do not stock up on this before you try one jar first. It's just nasty. I wouldn't give it any stars if that was an option here.

Update: I still won't buy these bananas again, but I wanted to say that I contacted Earth's Best to complain. They ended up sending me coupons for a dozen free jars of baby food. So, I just wanted to add that I really am happy with the company. Just not this particular product.

This is the first solid food my daughter (4 months 3 weeks) went wild for! She loved the taste, but previous reviewers are right about this not tasting like an actual banana. I'm just excited about finally finding a first food she loves!

Buy Earth's Best Organic, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

I am a super picky mommywanting best for my baby. I was SO DISAPPOINTED WITH THIS jar. It is pink and doesnt taste like bananas. I tried it and it was not good. From now on I mash a banana with my breastmilk. I do NOT recommend!

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Here

This was the best deal I could find for Earth's Best 1st foods. My twins love every flavor they've had so far.

Want Earth's Best Organic, 2.5 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Discount?

My baby loves that Earth's Best Carrots. And everything else by them. Their food is of exceptional quality. I know--because before it goes in my baby's mouth, I try it first. I hate peas, but the E.B. First Peas are absolutely sensational. These carrots cannot be beat. I have compared Earth's Best baby food to Gerbers and Gerbers Organic, and there is simply no comarison. The Gerbers food--especially the green vegetables--are simply bland and a bit bitter. I cannot tell you how wonderful (or maybe I'm trying to now!) the E.B. 1st stage baby foods are. So good, in fact, that I've already stocked up on the variety packs of 2nd stage foods (also conveniently available on Amazon.com for a great price plus the free shipping). If you love your baby--and I know you do--and you want him to know just how delicious fruits and vegetables can be, BUY THIS STUFF.

0 comments:

Post a Comment