Cow & Gate First Infant Milk 900g

Cow & Gate First Infant Milk 900gThe first time I ordered the milk for my sister in China, when she received them, she found that one of them was open. How did you control the quality of your milk to leave the bag open?? I placed the order again on April. But it did not arrive until now. It has been more than two month. Compared to the other milk product, this product is not good. I do not recommend people to buy it.

The quantity of it is not enough,but the price is ok.

I have buy enough Nutrilon from Holland,and the price is too high.

Buy Cow & Gate First Infant Milk 900g Now

Very good products, baby likes to eat very much, will buy again

Thank you very much, but wonder how can not identify the origin?

Read Best Reviews of Cow & Gate First Infant Milk 900g Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment