Baby Organic Shampoo & Body Wash Unscented By Natures Paradise

Baby Organic Shampoo & Body Wash Unscented By Natures ParadiseThis product is not unscented as they claim. It smells so sweet like icing or cupcakes. I returned it for something else. Giving 3 stars because it's not toxic for baby...but they should say no scent added not unscented.

This is a really good baby wash. The first shampoo and wash that doesn't result in crying as a result of getting soap in her eyes. Also, her skin is very sensitive and so far, she has not had any rashes as a result of using this product.

Buy Baby Organic Shampoo & Body Wash Unscented By Natures Paradise Now

I don't think the product described here is the same as the one pictured. I own the conditioning formula shown in the picture. It is not unscented as described here, and it is not the original formula that was rated so highly on the Environmental Working Group's Skindeep web site. Personally, I think the conditioning formula works well, and I don't mind the natural coconut scent so long as it's free of preservatives, but I would like to find the original formula as described here because it does not contain non-organic apple cider vinegar. (Conventionally-grown apples are especially likely to contain pesticide residue, which is the sort of thing I'm trying to avoid with this shampoo.) Who knows which one I would be purchasing here the product shown in the picture, or the one described?

Read Best Reviews of Baby Organic Shampoo & Body Wash Unscented By Natures Paradise Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment