Heart - Teething Bling Pendant - Nursing Mom Jewelry

Heart - Teething Bling Pendant - Nursing Mom JewelryI just bought this, and the 'tiny bird' shaped pendant (same company) for my 7-month old twins. I bought them because they want to eat my regular necklaces. This is a pretty piece of jewelry, my boys enjoy playing with the shape when I'm holding them, it fits nicely in their hand (probably about 3 inches across) and I guess it feels nice on their sore gums because they like chewing on it. They are cutting their two top teeth, and everything goes right in their mouth. No faces, so I guess the taste is good. They also enjoy turning the necklace around and playing with the tied end, that would normally go behind my neck. This is also a godsend for nursing; I tandem-feed them, and they are constantly poking at eachother's faces, so this gives them something to play with while they're eating. I am very happy with my purchase and would highly recommend this.

I wanted something for my4 month old teething son to chew on and to play with while breastfeeding. The heart shape is a perfect size and shape for his little hand to grasp and chew on the point . He seems to like it when I wear it or offer it to him.

Buy Heart - Teething Bling Pendant - Nursing Mom Jewelry Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment