Beech-Nut Good Morning Country Breakfast Stage 2, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12)

Beech-Nut Good Morning Country Breakfast Stage 2,  4 Ounce JarsMy son has been enjoying Beechnut fruits and veggies since 6 months old, and I've been perfectly happy with them. I got some of the other combinations on a whim when he was ten months old to try out. One of them was this Country Breakfast mix.

My son, normally not a picky eater, took one bite and refused adamantly to eat more. At first we took his behavior for simple stubbornness and tried every trick we knew to get him to eat, but as the hour ticked on and neither his father nor I could make headway, we both tried the food ourselves.

After that we threw out the jar and opened up some peach puree as an apology to my son. The country breakfast tastes terrible. I don't mean it tastes just odd or bland. It tastes like dirty dishwater that has sat for several days. I can't believe we were trying to feed our son that! So, we'll not be getting anymore of that particular mix--though I'm happy enough with Beechnut product for their standard fruit and veggie mixes.

Please be aware that you probably don't want to order this in bulk unless you're sure your child already likes it and will eat it. Otherwise it will be a waste of your money.

Happy eating! ^_^ Shanshad

We purchased this at a local grocery store and haven't been able to find it since then...anywhere! My 1 year old son LOVES this meal! It doesn't smell bad (I don't taste his foods for him.) and he never turned away from it!

Buy Beech-Nut Good Morning Country Breakfast Stage 2, 4 Ounce Jars (Pack of 12) Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment