Baby Mum-Mum Organic Original Flavor Rice Biscuit, 24-pieces (Pack of 6)

Baby Mum-Mum Organic Original Flavor Rice Biscuit, 24-piecesI had heard Mum Mums were a great finger food for babies so as soon as I got the OK from my son's pediatrician to start finger foods/teething biscuits, I purchased these. I was a little worried about the fact that they were from China, but after doing some research, I found that the milk powder that Mum Mums contain is made in New Zealand and that the Organic Mum Mums do not even have milk powder as an ingredient (although the box does state that the product may contain trace amounts.)

Anyway, my son loves to chew on these and play with them, and they don't make a mess like other teething biscuits. They are easy for him to hold and manipulate. I definitely recommend these over the other types of finger food and biscuits that you can get.

I bought mine from Amazon (for a good price for six boxes) but I have also seen these at Babies R US.

Baby Mum-Mum Organic Rice Rusks are great for calming a fussy baby. They are slightly sweet and dissolve quickly in the mouth. You would still watch your baby when they are eating these because they can still choke on these if they try to stuff a big piece in their mouth. This happened to us only once and our baby just spit it back out with a gag reflex. I love giving these to our baby while we're having our dinner so he can feel like he's eating with us. The only problem with these are when they get moist from being in the baby's mouth and it ends up on the baby's clothes or high chair or car seat, they dry like cement to whatever it is sticking to. I love that they are organic though but I don't like that they are made in China.

Pros: calms baby's fussiness, dissolves quickly, baby can practice self-feeding, organic

Cons: potential choking hazard, made in China, hardens to fabrics and objects when wet

Buy Baby Mum-Mum Organic Original Flavor Rice Biscuit, 24-pieces (Pack of 6) Now

I love that these are organic and as an infant, my son loved munching on these. They are quick to dissolve which is a plus for new solid eaters.

They are pretty bland and tasteless and have the consistency of a rice cake almost. It's good for new eaters, but as a toddler my son won't eat these anymore.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Mum-Mum Organic Original Flavor Rice Biscuit, 24-pieces (Pack of 6) Here

My 7-month-old easily gums these and they dissolve without inducing gagging! He liked them so much the very first time he tried them, I took a taste and was a bit disappointed because they did taste slightly sweet to me (they do have sugar)...but I'll likely buy these again, and recommend these over anything from Gerber!

Want Baby Mum-Mum Organic Original Flavor Rice Biscuit, 24-pieces (Pack of 6) Discount?

I really don't like the fact that they are made in china.

Even if its organic, I don't feel comfortable that it's from china so I probably wont get it anymore...

0 comments:

Post a Comment