Teething Bling Tween Bling Necklace

Teething Bling Pineapple SCENTED Tween Bling NecklaceI purchased this for my son who has special sensory needs and tends to chew on inappropriate things and has smell aversions. I thought the scent would be nice and he could sniff it to block out other smells that are offensive to him. The necklace and style look nice and are more mainstream and less obvious than other chew necklaces. The scent is not even reminiscent of any fruit, let alone pineapple, however. It has a strange scent. It is better than the vanilla scented one, though. I also purchased that and my son gagged at the scent. That one really smelled like vomit. Seriously. So, it looks good but doesn't smell too good. I also have the unscented and that one was best for us. No problem with the seller, though. It actually arrived very quickly with no problems. I would recommend the seller and an unscented necklace.

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment