Sesame Street Baby Bag - Small Elmo and Friends Diaper and bottle Bag

Sesame Street Baby Bag - Small Elmo and Friends Diaper and bottle BagIts not too big or too small...I needed a bag for my daughter to go to the daycare and this was great. I am able to pack diapers and wipes, snacks and sippy cups.

I love the product so much; THANK YOU!:) I can't wait to use it for my baby. I like being different & I Know noone around here has a sesame street diaper bag quite like this. It's so adorable. It is ABOUT 11-12 in tall; 3 wide inside; & the width is about 12in. so I just wish it were a little bigger for more space inside for baby nesesitites but idea: All you have to do is order 2 of them & you'll be good on space for sure:)LOVE it! thanks so much again! I will definatly be ordering more, maybe not just for myself but also as gifts too:) ~Suzzie Marie Rose Ortega

Buy Sesame Street Baby Bag - Small Elmo and Friends Diaper and bottle Bag Now

I love this bag. Originally bought it to carry my 2 younger daughters nappies, wipes, change of clothes and bottles as it is compact but can fit quite a few things in it. As soon as the cold season is over I will most likely be using it as a lunch/snack bag because it is large enough to carry the baby's food and milk as well as snacks and drinks for the other 2. My middle child loves Elmo and the picture on the front is too cute.

Read Best Reviews of Sesame Street Baby Bag - Small Elmo and Friends Diaper and bottle Bag Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment