Razbaby Raz-Berry Teethers 1 Blue and 1 Red

Razbaby Raz-Berry Teethers 1 Blue and 1 RedI bought these for my baby (4 months old) because he's been gnawing and drooling on everything and I thought these would help, but they just seem too big for his mouth. So far when I've tried he's shown no interest in them.

I purchased this toy for my 6 month old. So far she has yet to show much interest in it. I thought this looked like a very good toy to help ease teething pain, but the actual nipple part is way too big for her mouth so she will pick it up and stare at it for a few minutes and then wants nothing more to do with it.

Buy Razbaby Raz-Berry Teethers 1 Blue and 1 Red Now

My son loves to chew on his pacifier. That's why we got the raz-berry. He enjoys chewing on it, and playing with it. It's very cute, has fun textures and is nice and soft, yet sturdy for him to chew on. I also thought the price was good

Read Best Reviews of Razbaby Raz-Berry Teethers 1 Blue and 1 Red Here

My 4 month old has been having trouble with other teething toys because they are hard to handle and get exactly where she wants them. When I first gave her the Raz-Berry she was a little confused because it is shaped like a pacifier, but quickly figured out to gum it. She absolutely LOVES it now. She holds it and just gnaws away. I recommend for all young teethers!

Want Razbaby Raz-Berry Teethers 1 Blue and 1 Red Discount?

My 7month old daughter loves the Razberry teether. It's durable and easy for baby to handle. All the parents at daycare are asking about it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment