Plum Organics Just Fruit, Bananas, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12)

Plum Organics Just Fruit, Bananas, 3.17-Ounce PouchesThese are great! My daughter loves these all through the day. I like the taste and texture for her. She's past stage 2s but I use these as filler to make sure she eats fruits since she doesn't like whole fruit yet.

I liked everything about this product the price, quality, packaging and, of course, the fact that its organic. My daughter ate the whole thing pretty fast. I recommended this product to some of my friends.

Buy Plum Organics Just Fruit, Bananas, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Now

I gave plums 4 stars for ease of use mostly.I only have two minor complaints really. The Just Bananas has lemon juice concentrate and citric acid, which I understand is to preserve the product. However, it gives the banana a very bitter sweet taste. My son did not care for it (the only food he has actually turned his head away from) and having tried it myself, I do not like it either. My other issue with the plums and other products that come in the very handy pouch is that the product at the very tip that first comes out is most often harder than the rest of the pouch. Which isn't a big issue it is not hard to squeeze the first little bit into the sink.This is one of the better options in premade baby foods. I also like ella's kitchen both for ease of use and organic ingredients. However, not being able to find a wide variety of vegatibles and fruits that I usually eat I have choosen to go with the BabyBrezza to make my own baby food.

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Just Fruit, Bananas, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Here

Plum Organics is awesome. The baby loves the taste and I love how easy the pouches are to use. You aren't dipping a used spoon into anything. It just is more sanitary. Also the ingredients are as basic as they get.

Want Plum Organics Just Fruit, Bananas, 3.17-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 12) Discount?

This is a great product, my daughter loves them alone and mixed with other flavors. I add it into baby's other foods, both store-bought frozen and homemade fresh. The consistency is just right, nice and smooth and it tastes great! I always end up finishing whatever is left in the package! Tip: Because there is a bit of lemon juice in these bananas to keep them from turning brown when exposed to air, whatever you mix them into will also stay nice and fresh looking (avocadoes, for example). The screw top is much easier than a zip-top, and they keep just fine in the fridge once opened. I'll be buying these again!

0 comments:

Post a Comment