Nestle Cerelac, Apple & wheat With Milk, 400 Gram Can (Pack of 4)

Nestle Cerelac, Apple & wheat With Milk, 400 Gram CanMy daughter didn't like it much at first (she preferred the plain wheat and milk) but after a day or two she ate it without a problem, it doesn't seem to give her constipation or gas etc. This is much better than the bland and tasteless rice, oatmeal etc cereals you find in store. It smells good, tastes good (even for adult taste buds!) and has similar nutrients.

I was so happy when I found this product on Amazon, because in Europe this is a common cereal babies are given. I was in Hungary in spring so I bought a couple of boxes but those did not last long. My son just loves this for breakfast or dinner. I could not understand why Gerber cereals are so common they tastes so bad especially mixed with water. And I am not giving formula to my breastfed baby.

So, I am really really happy that this product is available online. Saved my baby's and my life :)))))

Thank you!

Buy Nestle Cerelac, Apple & wheat With Milk, 400 Gram Can (Pack of 4) Now

my baby like this.He eat it very well , i think he like it.I gave him other cereals but he didn't eat well but this cereal he eat.

Read Best Reviews of Nestle Cerelac, Apple & wheat With Milk, 400 Gram Can (Pack of 4) Here

One of my friend got Cerelac for his little one and I just had my son taste it at her place. He just loved it unlike Gerber and Best earth cereals and foods which I have to mix with Breastmilk; else he wont eat it at all. With Cerelac its so simple; just need to add water and its great in taste and has the required nutrition.

And being available online its so much simpler and easier to buy and get it delivered at my doorstep.

:)

mom of 7m old

Want Nestle Cerelac, Apple & wheat With Milk, 400 Gram Can (Pack of 4) Discount?

I have a 9 month old baby girl and she is a very picky eater. Nestle Cerelac is a very popular brand in India and I was not able to find this in any of the Indian stores nearby. Accidentally, I found this in Amazon and since then meal time with my baby is fun. She enjoys this flavour very much and this is definitely better and nutritious than Gerber or Earth's best brands. I dont understand why Nestle has not entered this market in the USA, eventhough they market breast milk supplements like good start. My daughter would never eat the gerber brand cereals before and would be very fuzzy throughout the meal time. Cerelac is definitely a life saver.

0 comments:

Post a Comment