JL Childress 6 Bottle Cooler, Black

JL Childress 6 Bottle Cooler, BlackI got this cooler so that I could pack 4 nighttime bottles for my twins. It claims it can hold 6 bottles, and while that is possible there is NO room in the main compartment for any ice packs when doing that. The makers of this cooler expect you to ONLY put ice packs in the top zipper compartment. However, that won't keep the bottles cool enough in my opinion. So since we only ever pack 4 bottles we stick an ice pack on the bottom of the main compartment and stand an ice block upright in the middle (with 2 bottles on each side). This works perfectly to keep all 4 bottles cold throughout the night.

We have used 4 oz Dr. Browns standard bottles and 9 oz Playtex Ventaire bottles and they fit fine. However, 8 oz Dr. Browns bottles may be a little too tall.

I bought this bag to hold my 8oz Dr. Browns bottles in my Medela In Style Advanced pump carrier. The 4oz bottles that came with the pump weren't big enough and I needed to use 8oz bottles to pump with, which means the bag that came with the pump was too short to hold the taller bottles. This bag works well to hold four 8oz Dr. Brown bottles along with the contoured Medela ice pack. The dimensions aren't exactly right for the bottles and ice pack but it's close enough to work well and still fits in the nook in my pump bag where the old bottle bag fit (I have the messenger style bag).

Since I only use this for pumping I put the bottles back in the bag with travel caps (not the nipple and cap assembly). I haven't tried using this bag to transport assembled bottles so I don't know if that works but I suspect it would work but could be a tight fit.

This is a useful bag for holding tall bottles during the day if you're pumping and you need a taller bag then the short bag that comes with the Medela pump.

Buy JL Childress 6 Bottle Cooler, Black Now

I got this to transport bottles back and forth to daycare. Since I am breastfeeding I am sending smaller quantities 2-4 oz which means more bottles. I am using the Breastflow 5 oz bottles and I can fit 5 in the carrier (4 standing up and 1 laying down across the top) and the included ice pack across the top. Looks like it is going to work great! The material is a little cheap on the inside so I just plan on being careful with it. But for the price and the size it is worth it as far as I am concerned.

Read Best Reviews of JL Childress 6 Bottle Cooler, Black Here

I got this cooler to keep my pumped milk in at work. The bag is well made and keep the bottles cool with an ice pack in there. It does not fit well in my Medela breast pump shoulder bag but I can squeeze it. Usually I just leave the breast pump bag unzipped. I can see how the cooler will be very handle to send to daycare when we have 8 oz bottles and solids to send as there is a nice second area for small things. Overall it gets the job done, I just wish it fit better in the breast pump bag.

Want JL Childress 6 Bottle Cooler, Black Discount?

I like this bag. I can easily fit 6 Dr. brown 8oz bottles with travel caps in the bottom, and am able to fit accessories (including bottle nipple, screw cap, and insert) in the top portion. The only reason I gave 4 instead of 5 stars is because the lining seems cheap, like it will crack easily. Otherwise, great product.

Save 11% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment