Chewy Stixx Oral Tubes Tough Bar---For children with aggressive biting habits.

Chewy Stixx Oral Tubes Tough Bar---For children with aggressive biting habits.The story goes that my wisdom teeth having been coming in for a few years and I cannot afford getting them pulled. They hurt and are compressing and/or impacting my other teeth. My gums crave massage and my teeth need a really good chew (and I find that I subconsciously avoid chewing on my back teeth because they do hurt, which does not help the situation.) I had been chewing on a solid plastic toothbrush handle to help relieve the pressure, but there was no give to the material and I was concerned about ingesting the resulting flakes of plastic. Chewing gum gave no substantive relief. The line about "aggressive biting habits" on the Amazon product tab caught my eye, and the reviews looked favorable, so I decided to order the Chewy Stixx Oral Tubes Tough Bar.

I am pleased with this product. It is soft enough that I can bite slowly to a full pressure without triggering my back teeth, and it is tough and thick so that there is resistance throughout a decent range of motion. This provides a very satisfying, deep, hard bite that helps relieve the tension in my teeth and jaw muscles, in a way that I cannot do with the plastic handle I was using before. I now regularly use it as a stress relief. It is also convenient and comfortable to use as a prop for massaging my gums (People do not look kindly upon people putting their fingers down their mouth in public.)

Mine came in an attractive blue color. I was slightly surprised at the size and thickness of the product, which measures 4.5" by 7/8" by a chewing-side thickness of 1/2". It has indented only faintly from incisor and canine teeth bites, but otherwise seems very durable. It is probably no replacement for oral surgery in the long run, but it's helping me manage in the meantime.

My son is 16 years old so these chew tubes need to be tough! These fit the bill! He loves them and so do I because they are not destroyed after a very short amount of time! These last and last!

Buy Chewy Stixx Oral Tubes Tough Bar---For children with aggressive biting habits. Now

I bought this for my grand son due to the fact that the other chews do not last more than six months. He likes to bend the "P" shaped chews in half while chewing on them, so I bought this thinking that the thicker material would stop him from doing this. He does not like these chews, I can only think this is because they do not give as easily as the "P" shaped ones.

Read Best Reviews of Chewy Stixx Oral Tubes Tough Bar---For children with aggressive biting habits. Here

Durable and tough for children with chewing needs. Definitely would recommend for children, with supervision, as it would be possible for the child to gag on it if not used properly.

Want Chewy Stixx Oral Tubes Tough Bar---For children with aggressive biting habits. Discount?

0 comments:

Post a Comment