Baby Bullet BBSK-080 8-Piece Storage System

Baby Bullet BBSK-080 8-Piece Storage SystemI just got the storage containers out of the box after receiving them as a gift and put them in the dishwasher to clean before my first use. The tall "to-go-tube" melted in this first wash and came out wonky so now storage cups will not fit in the tube. The storage cups did not appear to melt at all like the tube. We had the 'water heat' setting on for the dishwasher. The box didn't mention that the items shouldn't go in the dishwasher.

I received this product as a gift from my registry, but after my daughter was ready for solids and I started to make my own baby food, I opened up the Baby Bullet products and started reading the instructions. My first issue was that the jars can't go in the dishwasher, microwave or freezer. Okay, I can hand-wash, no big deal. But my second issue is that homemade baby food is only good in the refrigerator for 3 days, so when would I ever need 12 (6 come with the Baby Bullet plus the 6 with this product) jars of pureed food in the fridge? Maybe if I had multiples. What I really needed was extra silicone freezer trays, which incidentally Baby Bullet does not sell, so I had to purchase another product. I do actually like the Baby Bullet system itself, but I find the extra 8-piece storage system a waste.

Buy Baby Bullet BBSK-080 8-Piece Storage System Now

This expands the usefulness of the baby bullet due to the increased storage capicity. It is a good additon for busy mothers who prepare meals on the weekends.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Bullet BBSK-080 8-Piece Storage System Here

I purchased the baby bullet when my baby was 4 months old, it came with six storage containers and I believed it would be enough, but I enjoy making her food and she love to eat it (she likes it more than the jared baby food) so now that she eats more and 3 times a day, 6 containers are not enough and that's why I ordered more. I like them because they are good quality, you can put them in the dishwasher, mark the date when you cooked it and the food stays fresh. Love it!!!

Want Baby Bullet BBSK-080 8-Piece Storage System Discount?

The six jars that come with the Baby Bullet system just aren't enough, so these extra jars are incredibly helpful for prepping and storing extra baby food. The carrying case is handy for tossing in a diaper bag when on the go. The jars are sturdy and hold up well with frequent use, including in the freezer and microwave.

Save $0.04 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment