Reed & Barton Silver Plate Beaded Baby Cup

Reed & Barton Silver Plate  Beaded Baby CupIt was much smaller than the photo of the product led me to believe. That really diminished the pleasure of having given it as a gift. Silver and pewter cups I had seen in stores were uniformly larger.

This was a gift for our grandson's dedication and it could not have been more perfect. I wanted a keepsake item and this was a great choice. It was beautifully packaged and boxed. I would recommend this as a gift and the price was better than a major department store in Minnesota.

Buy Reed & Barton Silver Plate Beaded Baby Cup Now

Bought for my godson to mark the day. Was very pleased with the purchase and would gladly buy another. Can't go wrong with Reed & Barton

Read Best Reviews of Reed & Barton Silver Plate Beaded Baby Cup Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment