Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain, Oatmeal Cereal with Bananas, 8 Ounce Box

Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain, Oatmeal Cereal with Bananas, 8 Ounce BoxMy son has never denied a spoonful of this oatmeal. He absolutely enjoys it and I love that it's organic and mixes to a great consistency.

Our little one has been eating this every morning since he was 6 months... about to turn 2years he still loves it!!! We mix it with organic almond milk (vanilla). Out tot loves it.

Buy Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain, Oatmeal Cereal with Bananas, 8 Ounce Box Now

I wish the vendors can let us mix and match or offer a product with mixed flavors. My daughter didn't like this one very much but we are struck with the 5 boxes as we bought 6 pack. Seller, please let me know if you could offer mix of flavors next time.

Read Best Reviews of Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain, Oatmeal Cereal with Bananas, 8 Ounce Box Here

the combination of potassium and whole oat grains grounded up for a baby's meal was very smart, and healthy I cant wait to try this in his bottle. I usually eat my regular oats with whole fruits and it is very nive so I can imagine that my cutie pie would love the same thing.

Want Earth's Best Organic Whole Grain, Oatmeal Cereal with Bananas, 8 Ounce Box Discount?

My baby likes this serial. I also feed him Happy Bellies. Earth's best cereal is surprisingly lower in cost. This is extremely light in sugar and pleasant banana taste that is not overwhelming. It's easy to blend with cold water and doesn't clump up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment