Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24)

Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce PouchesPros:

Easy to eat real fruit

Tasty

Not too sweet

Good fruit combination

Cons:

A bit thin

Overall:

WORTH IT

My baby inhales this pouch started feeding him this around 5-6 month. Mango & pear create a nice combination, delicate taste of sweet & just a little tart.

For an 8+ month old, the pouch lasts for one feeding (in addition to a more substantial food like oatmeal)

Buy Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Now

I don't review often but when I am satisfied with a product like this, well I just had to say how much I appreciate and love this product. I have very picky eaters. They don't eat ANYTHING new. But, this product did the trick. I've been feeding this to my now 13 month old since he was 5 months old. He can't get through the day with at least one of these pouches. I send (among other things) this pouch to daycare everyday. At home he has it with some oatmeal and organic butter. My toddler daughter also loves this. She will take a pouch to pre-school and actually finish it every time she finds it in her lunchbox. I even gave one to a co-worker who recently got braces as an adult and even she liked it! She went out and bought some more at Target for the days she needs something to sustain her when her braces get tightened. I can't recommend this enough. I bought a single serving pouch at Target first to try it and once my kids were hooked I've been doing subscribe and save. I also do subscribe and save with the pumpkin banana one...it's delicious!

Read Best Reviews of Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Here

Our daughter loves all of the "squeezable" fruit varieties out there. We prefer her to eat fresh fruit and veggies and make our own purees at home, but these (we call them) "squishers" are indispensable for snacks on the go in the stroller or car. Our only complaint in ordering them or buying them in bulk is that we wish there was some way to buy a VARIETY PACK. I don't really want to buy a pack of 24 pear and mango only. When I buy these in the store, I buy a wide assortment of flavors, fruits, veggies, and even brands. Plum Organics could win us over for good if they offered a mixed pack that we could regularly order to keep us outfitted for zoo runs and play dates. :) Does anyone know of any such option out there?

Want Plum Organics Baby Food, Pear & Mango, 4.22-Ounce Pouches (Pack of 24) Discount?

It's a little on the runny side, but I think once our twins are a bit older and they understand how to eat from the container a bit better, it won't matter if it's runny.

0 comments:

Post a Comment