Prince Lionheart On-the-Go Bottle Warmer

Prince Lionheart On-the-Go Bottle WarmerThis item is not instant at all. I usually start a bottle warmimg about 30 min b4 my sons feeding time.

Also you have to be careful not to accidently activate it because you can only use it once. Then you have to boil it for 20 mins. to re-activate it.

It's a good back-up. the best car warmer is the "fast warmer" by the first years. It's the best.

Once you understand how they work, you can use them quite effectively. I bought two of the Lionhearts for flying cross-country (very limited formula-warming options) with my 7 mo old. I scoured the Web for reviews and found they were 50-50, for/against; decided to give them a try. No, they don't heat a bottle from refrigerator-cold. Yes, from room temperature (such as the sealed, 6 oz. travel bottles of Enfamil that I brought) in about 20 minutes. For car travel, the best system I've found is to insert an already-warm bottle in the UN-activated sleeve; when the bottles are starting to cool, activate the crystals to keep the bottle warm for up to 3 more hours longer if you keep the warmer itself bundled up in something. Right when you get to your destination, boil down the crystal-filled wraps again so they're ready to go next time. It's really no big deal. It's somewhat easy to trigger the chemicals by accident, so just handle the warmers gently. All in all, these work quite well for what they are -especially in the absence of ANTHING ELSE out there. Note the zipper doesn't 'quite' go over the top of Dr. Brown's bottle caps.

Buy Prince Lionheart On-the-Go Bottle Warmer Now

I got it out of the package and followed the instructions but it didn't even warm my bottle. Consequently now i use it as a bottle carrier but thats it.

Read Best Reviews of Prince Lionheart On-the-Go Bottle Warmer Here

This gets the bottle very nice and warm without being too hot for my baby. It works well each and every time if you know what to expect. Here's what to expect1. It will take 30min so plan ahead. 2. It will keep it warm for up to 3 hours in the sleeve so you have some leeway on when to click it hot (click the button early!) 3. If you drop it or it is in a bag getting bounced around, it might click on accidentally. It's not the end of the world because it will keep the bottle warm until the baby is hungry. 4. You have to boil it in hot water for 15 min each time after you use it to reset it.

I have the Dex Grab and Go and this one. The advantage of this one is that there a handle on this with velcro that keeps the handle together so you can hang it on the stroller or hold it easily. The Dex cover is more malleable and I prefer that one but my nanny prefers this cover. The heating mechanism is a different shape too. This one has a circular part that goes under the bottle too but yet it is not as long as the Dex. All in all, the heating mechanism on this and the Dex one works about the same.

Want Prince Lionheart On-the-Go Bottle Warmer Discount?

After reading all the previous reviews I figured I better get on here and say something. If you couldn't get the warmer to warm your bottle you are OBVIOUSLY doing something wrong. I have had this warmer since 2008 and am now using it on my 2nd baby. It still works well and I am planning on getting another one. Its great if you can't go to the car or run water over the bottle. It does take some time so don't turn it on right when the baby needs the bottle...plan ahead a little. It won't hurt the milk to have it warm for an extra 30 min before the baby needs it. This product works great and I am able to boil it and reset it every time. I highly recommend it to anyone that wants a warmer they can use anywhere and anytime.

Save $0.01 Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment