Playtex Toy Story Utensils Set, Designs May Vary

Playtex Toy Story Utensils Set, Designs May VaryThis set is the best utensil set for small hands. I've tried spoons that I used to feed my son (Munchkin and Oxo), and they are too long for him.

Playtex is short with great ergonomics, and because it is easy to operate for my little guy he grabs it more often to eat by himself. Of course at the beginning he would take only 2-3 spoons of food, like yoghurt, and wanted me to feed him (faster way). Sometimes I use to show how to eat and it is very comfy even for me.

I wish I could have it from when he was 1 year old or younger. I have to say though that I alway gave him a spoon just for him and with time he learn what to do with it, and now it's just easier.

On the side note I have to say that fork is not very sharp, but enough to grab food. Also we use it several times every day and they still look like new.

My son loves the characters. Good length and easy to grip. Overall, a great choice for toddler utensils and I can't reccomrmd another higher.

Buy Playtex Toy Story Utensils Set, Designs May Vary Now

They are ok for the price but with the time they loose the decorative figure even if you do not wash them in the dishwasher...so it is a pity.

Read Best Reviews of Playtex Toy Story Utensils Set, Designs May Vary Here

Both utensils have a weird angle to them that makes them hard to use. But more importantly, the business end of each utensil is just plain worthless. The tines of the fork are too dull and fat to skewer any food, and they're too far apart scoop any food. The spoon is too shallow and the odd angle makes it hard to keep anything in it. As an adult with great fine-motor skills, I have a hard time getting anything from the plate to my mouth with these. For a baby, it's hopeless.

Want Playtex Toy Story Utensils Set, Designs May Vary Discount?

This is the first and only utensil set I have bought my now 16 month old son for his use, so I don't have anything to compare it to. However, I have no need to get any other set because he is able to use this set with no problems. I also feel safer that he is using a plastic spoon and fork and nothing metal or sharp. If you are looking for a nice starter set to get your child, I would recommend this.

Save 5% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment