Mother-Ease Cloth Nursing Pads (3-Pack)

Mother-Ease Cloth Nursing PadsThese nursing pads are awesome!! I love the large circumference, because that means more absorbency and they are less likely to shift out of place. They are great for both daytime and overnight. When I wear these I don't have to worry about changing them out after every feeding (like I do with most other re-usable pads). The contoured shape is so smart! It helps it show less through clothing. I did an absorbency test with these and a few of my other pads. While most reusable pads held 4-5ml of water before they leaked (this includes Bamboobies daytime pads, which are for light leakers), these held 20ml! Now, disposables (Lansinoh) held 40ml, but disposable anything will hold more than cloth. I WAY prefer these to disposables!

I've been experimenting with nursing pads for months now. I've purchased a huge range of pads and none have been just right -too small, too bulky, too thin, oddly shaped, etc. So, I was resigned to the fact that there wasn't one brand that would do the job, and I made due. And, I would often wake up un the morning soaking wet, or at the grocery store with a wet shirt, because the bulkiest pad still couldn't manage. The most absorbant pad was the Bamboobie, presumably because it had bamboo fibres, but because of its awkward shape (and resulting small surface) I didn't wear them too often.

Although I was no longer actively shopping for pads, I saw these at a breastfeeding supply store in Canada a few weeks ago. I noticed them because they're really BIG -definitely bigger than anything else I had seen to date. And, they're bamboo, so I thought they might work well. After trying them out for a few days, I must say that these are AWESOME!! They are so absorbant, lasting through a full night and even into the day. They also cover a much larger surface of your breasts than the others so are less noticeable and are smooth and soft (and hold up really well in the wash).

Really a superior product to all the others. Wish they were a bit cheaper, but I've invested in a few sets anyway because I have a really hard time putting up with the others now that I know how much better these are. Wish I had these from the start!!

Buy Mother-Ease Cloth Nursing Pads (3-Pack) Now

These are wonderful. I have the bamboo ones. I had given up on reusable nursing pads after trying two other brands that didn't work well. Luckily I decided to try these, because I love them. They are really soft and there's no lint sticking to my nipples. They are absorbent and have a breathable nearly waterproof backing so your bra doesn't get wet but your boobs don't feel hot and clammy. (I don't think it would be completely waterproof, but so far I've been dry. I use it to catch the letdown on the other side when I'm nursing and can use the same one all day.) They don't bunch up in the wash like the other one I tried, so it sits nice in my bra and is not noticeable under clothing (within limits--you would see them if you were really looking, or wearing an unlined nursing bra and a tight fitting, light colored t-shirt). Overall I'm really happy with these. I use their cloth diapers too and love all their products.

Read Best Reviews of Mother-Ease Cloth Nursing Pads (3-Pack) Here

Love these reusable cloth nursing pads! Got the bamboo ones. I've been leaking moderately and these pads are great. I was using nuk disposables but even with the sticky backs they didn't stay in place well. These cloth ones don't even have sticky backs but stay in place better maybe because the cloth clings to fabric or because they're thick and fill up space..? Cheaper in the long run, too. A bit thick but not a problem to me. Can't see them through my bras and my bras aren't padded but not very thin either.

Want Mother-Ease Cloth Nursing Pads (3-Pack) Discount?

Good, absorbent breast pads made such a HUGE difference for me after my son was born. I had battled mastitis twice in 4 weeks and was trying to figure out why it kept recurring. Turns out, the disposable breast pads I had using meant I was just sitting in damp milk with caused an infection in my cracked nipples and didn't allow good airflow to aid in healing. I also had Reynaud's Phenomenon and being able to cover quickly with something that would wick moisture away helped ease the pain greatly as well while I was being treated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment