Oxbow Western Timothy Hay - 15 oz

Oxbow Western Timothy Hay - 15 ozI recently ordered Oxbow Hay through Amazon. This is the very best hay for small animals. My guinea pigs absolutely love this hay. Oxbow is a great company, and I love their products. I highly recommend Oxbow Hay.

Of all the hay brands we've tried for our guinea pig, this is our favorite. He enjoys it the most and it doesn't have as stron of an odor than other hays do. Win win!

Buy Oxbow Western Timothy Hay - 15 oz Now

Great quality and soft hay but a little pricey for the size. I mistakenly thought I was getting the larger package for that price but at least my bunnies are really enjoying it!

Read Best Reviews of Oxbow Western Timothy Hay - 15 oz Here

I'm trying to transition my 9 month holland lop from Oxbow alfalfa to this timothy hay but they don't really enjoy the taste of this hay yet. I gave this product 5 stars because its a high quality hay for a good price but I bet my rabbits would give it a 3 for taste. Be sure your rabbits like timothy hay before you purchase this in bulk! Thanks Oxbow!

Want Oxbow Western Timothy Hay - 15 oz Discount?

I ordered three 15 oz. bags of Timothy hay for my dwarf mix rabbit, as it's his favorite. I thought ordering the smaller bags would mean that the hay would remain fresh longer; I personally didn't notice much of a difference, but I did notice my rabbit wasn't a fan he likes the longer cut strands of hay, and somehow the hay was turned to dust in the bottom of these bags the hay was in tiny pieces. He wasn't impressed, and neither was I.

Save 17% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment