Gerber Graduates Grabbers, Banana and Blueberry, 4.23-Ounce (Pack of 8)

Gerber Graduates Grabbers, Banana and Blueberry, 4.23-OunceSince the product was marked down from $215, and it says "an 8 pack", we figured there were more then 8 grabbers in the package.

We thought it was an 8 pack with a few grabbers in each package. Wrong! There were only 8 grabbers in the whole box, meaning I just spent $3.75 on each grabber!!!

We can get them at the store for $1.75-$2. So basically we were just ripped off.

Save your money and buy them in the store.

I first became aware of these Gerber Graduates Grabber thingies when my boy (now four +) was a toddler. He loved them, and, of course, I had to try a few. Not bad. It was a good way to get fruits and veggies into him. Now, every once in a while I see them on sale in my Fresh and Easy Neighborhood Market and I pick up a batch. My boy still likes them, as do I, and I take them along when I go camping. They take no special care and are immediately useable. I also use them as snacks when driving in the car for long distances. Eating them and driving the car is no problem at all. Right now I'm having one of the Banana Blueberry ones. Not bad, but not my favorite either.

Gary Peterson

Buy Gerber Graduates Grabbers, Banana and Blueberry, 4.23-Ounce (Pack of 8) Now

These are a little pricey, even at the store (if you can even find the flavors you want there), but they are great for traveling and are a quality product from Gerber. My daughter loves them (especially the banana/blueberry flavor), but at $2 each, we use them sparingly since they go quick!

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates Grabbers, Banana and Blueberry, 4.23-Ounce (Pack of 8) Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment