Stacking Cups

Stacking CupsThese stackers are enjoyed by both my 4 yo and 19 month old. We primarily use them in water. A fun use... for example-if you fill the 2 and 3 cups and pour them into the 5 cup, it fills it perfectly-great to teach beginning math concepts. The cups nest very easily for both kids. My 19 month old has a bit of trouble stacking them, my 4yo has no difficulty. Best of allthese are made in the USA of recycled milk jugs.

I bought these for my little one when she was 6 months old. She is now 9 months, and they are still a must have toy on the floor when she is entertaining herself... need I say more?

Buy Stacking Cups Now

I like these cups because they are made in the U.S. from recycled materials. We use them as bath toys. I don't think that my baby likes them as much though as other stacking cups that we have including, KID O Stack and Nest Cups which are brighter, and other ones that we have similar to these Especially for Baby Stacking Cups , though the one we have includes 10 cups. Both of these are much easier for my one year old to stack.

I think it's the old tension between the toys that mama wants baby to like (natural colors, materials, eco-friendly) and the ones that babies actually end of liking(bright ugly primarly colors and made in China from questionable materials). Though the Kid O cups do come in nice colors Kid O Stack and Nest Cups (in warm colors)

Read Best Reviews of Stacking Cups Here

This is such a great, safe product for your little one. I am excited to have found this brand and have almost all of their toys for both my boys. I have thrown out our made in china versions for these safe ones. Now I am not worried when my 8 month old puts them in his mouth. And they are so much fun. I would totally recommend for anyone with little ones.

Want Stacking Cups Discount?

6 month old bangs the toys together right now, but there is a lot more ore rial from these cups: stacking, water toys, volume education, number learning. really a well designed toy. Also, it's nice to know it's made of safe plastic (BPA, PVC free). being made in America and from recycled goods is that much more off a bonus!

Save 8% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment