Silikids Silibib

Silikids Silibib, RedI bought a couple of these Silikids Silibibs when I started my daughter on solids. The thought of doing a load of laundry full of bibs just didn't appeal to me. These bibs have worked out great. Just handwash and go! We've had these bibs for over a year now and they still look good as new. Just don't expect these bibs to stop liquids, it's silicone, so it will just run off. Oh, and now my daughter is strong enough to pull these bibs off, so they don't stay on for very long.

This bib is great for feeding your baby food. You can just wash it off in the sink when you are done and re-use it right away. I like the baby bjorn bibs too, but the tray at the bottom gets in the way when my baby is in his high chair. The baby bjorn bib is really good for when you are eating out and don't have a high chair with a tray. This bib is soft and flexible and keeps my baby relatively clean. I only use my cloth bibs when my baby is drooling a lot. I bought two of these and they took the place of many cloth bibs.

Buy Silikids Silibib Now

I first recieved a couple of these bibs as a baby shower gift and I didn't realize how much more practical they were than regular, cloth bibs. I first used the cloth bib and became frustrated with how often I had to throw it in the wash(one per meal). After running out of the cloth bibs, I turned to the Silikids bib out of desperation, and now its all I use for my cute little food spitter! She spits and spills on it, and I just wipe it off as I go. That's it. I also keep one in my car and in my purselets face it, you always have a wipe or a napkin on you, but never a bib. I can be in a restaurant, she dirties it, I wipe it off and throw it in my bag. I like this product and buy some for every baby shower.

Read Best Reviews of Silikids Silibib Here

The silibib gets the job done! This bib is so easy to clean and it keeps the mess off my kids! It fits perfectly flat agaist the chest and the colors and design make it so cute! I even saw Tori Spelling's little boy wearing one on TV! I love that it's dishwasher safe so you can just throw it in there to be cleaned, so easy!

Want Silikids Silibib Discount?

Obviously, totally non-absorbent (great for ease in cleaning the bib itself but not at all for protecting clothing, highchair pad, et al from slops and stains). Much too small (not much more than a decorative collar) to work as a feeding bib. Utterly useless as a teething bib.

0 comments:

Post a Comment