Playtex Snack Bowls with Twist N Click - Color May Vary

Playtex 2 Count Snack Bowls with Twist N ClickI have 5 this Bowls. Dont have 2 worry about Leaking so I'm happy with this BOWLS!! i'm gonna buy some more 4 my friend 2~

I love love love love love love . . . love these bowls. They are made out of heavy-duty, BPA-free plastic that, even when I sterilize them or use the in the microwave, I don't feel is leaching all sorts of nasty chemicals into my baby's food. I have been using them daily for at least a few months and have not yet had a leak problem. It is a bit of a mission to get the lids on and off (which, honestly, was part of the allure for me) and sometimes it strains my wrists a bit. If you have any sort of wrist problems, these are not the bowls for you. However, I love being able to throw a bowl full of puree into my diaper bag and not have to worry with leakage. These are the best, most economical thing I've been able to find that fits my needs perfectly.

Buy Playtex Snack Bowls with Twist N Click - Color May Vary Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment