Gerber Graduates BPA Free Bunch-A-Bowls with Lids, Colors May Vary

Gerber Graduates BPA Free 4 Pack Bunch-A-Bowls with Lids, Colors May VaryI purchased these bowls because I wanted BPA-free products that I can use to transport food when we travel or eat out. The bowls hold 8oz and the lids snap on with a click and are not flimsy at all. I put them on the top shelf of the dishwasher and so far neither the lids or the bowls have changed form. I make most of my own baby food. I have two Boon Spoons which are great for purees but I use these bowls for thicker foods that I can't squeeze out of. When my baby gets older, these will also be great to hold dry snacks in too. Great product for the price, considering the Munchkin bowls are the same price without lids. Highly recommend.

Update: After a few months these bowls continue to hold up well after being dropped many times by my 13mo old and washed many time in the dishwasher (upper rack.) The lids still fit perfect and the seal is so tight you can put liquid foods in them or keep dry foods (like cheerios, crackers) from getting stale. Great value!

I agree with many of the other reviewers, the bowls are great. They hold up well, the lids are tight (so that even if you were to put a liquid in the bowl it still doesn't leak) and they are just the right size for feeding my little one and holding in my hand. Easy to scoop the food out of them.

I haven't really put them in microwave much so can't comment on how they would hold up. I washed them in the dishwasher though (top rack) and they still look great and retained the original shape.

For those of you who maybe are curious about the dimensions of the bowls (as I was before I bought them) here it is:

* 4.5" wide at the top (the diameter) and about 3" at the bottom;

* about 1.5" deep.

I got the same colors that are in the picture (green, blue, reddish/orange and purple).

Highly recommended!

Buy Gerber Graduates BPA Free Bunch-A-Bowls with Lids, Colors May Vary Now

These bowls are exactly as they look on picture. You can use them to store food but they are too light to be used for feeding (you have to chase them on table and they are easily knocked by curious babies). If you are looking for feeding bowls I recommend more bulky bowls.

Read Best Reviews of Gerber Graduates BPA Free Bunch-A-Bowls with Lids, Colors May Vary Here

I like these bowls for sending lunch items for my preschooler they are solid and a nice size. Over time, the lids tended to disappear, so I purchased a new package, mainly because I need the covers. When they arrived, I found that the package contained 4 bowls, but only 3 solid lids, the 4th lid is "vented", only usable for microwaving it is not leakproof or airtight. I wish this was clearly stated in the description. 4 stars for the bowls, but 3 stars for the description and misleading packaging.

Want Gerber Graduates BPA Free Bunch-A-Bowls with Lids, Colors May Vary Discount?

I started using these bowls about a month ago when my little fellow turned 6 months old. Initially, I was only using these once per day with his morning cereal. However, now that I have been introducing more foods to my son, I use these 3 times per day.

I prepare my own baby food and use these to thaw the frozen cubes of food. The lids are truly an asset is this respect. They seal really tightly.

The set of bowls come with a green, purple, blue & red bowl. Each bowl will hold 8 oz of liquid.

I am toying with the idea of ordering a 2nd set so I don't have to worry about constantly hand washing them. I like for the dishwasher to do that job instead. I've tried these in the microwave for about 20 seconds and they hold up pretty well. I'm not sure how well they would hold up beyond that because I haven't had the need to heat up my baby's food beyond that.

I really recommend them.

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment