Playfully Delicious - Gourmet Grill and Shish Kabob - Play Set

Playfully Delicious - Gourmet Grill and Shish Kabob - Play SetThis is by far one of our favorite toy purchases, it is such an awesome toy! If you are only going to get one toy this year, let it be this one! The size, the workmanship, the functionality (knobs click when turned), the Shish Kabob set (good for fine motor skills), and the overall quality time Pretend-Playing is just great. My husband managed to put it together in less than 30mins even with our persistent son trying to 'help', so, should be fairly easy assembly. We purchased two of the Plan Toys Planactivity Steak Set Play Sets (highly recommended) and two of the Plan Toys Planactivity Sandwich Meal Play Sets to compliment this grill, and they are perfect together. :D

My 3 year old son loves this grill! It's well made and we have had a lot of compliments. I was already a huge fan of Hape and this was icing on the cake :)

Buy Playfully Delicious - Gourmet Grill and Shish Kabob - Play Set Now

I purchased this to use for a summer picnic display for my church. After the event was over, I donated the grill for the church's toddler room. The quality of this product is phenomenal. Details are terrific and it appears extremely durable for heavy use by little hands. Loved that the separate "cooking untensils and food" were all made from wood. Only concern might be how well the items can be sanitized without the paint coming off. I guess time will tell. I highly recommend this product; it's much nicer than any of the competitor's child grills made of molded plastic.

Read Best Reviews of Playfully Delicious - Gourmet Grill and Shish Kabob - Play Set Here

Great grill. Looks real! Everyone tells us how great it is and aske where we got it. Santa is the best!!!

Want Playfully Delicious - Gourmet Grill and Shish Kabob - Play Set Discount?

I originally saw this at a locally owned toy store here in Austin and thought it was one of the cutest "pretend" toys I have seen! Since my husband is getting a grill for Christmas, I thought it would be so cute if my almost two year old son got one to play with too! Especially since he already loves playing in my daughter's kitchen set! A verrry cute and well made product!

Save 9% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment