Plan Toys Planactivity Cupcakes And Swiss Rolls Play Set

Plan Toys Planactivity Cupcakes And Swiss Rolls Play SetThese are lovely and well-made. My three-year-old played with them all day on Christmas after she received them as a gift. I second the commenter who suggests glueing the strawberries to the tops of the cupcakes. Otherwise the cats play with them like they are mice, chase them all over and get them lost under the stove.

My 4-year has had this set for a year. She plays with it often celebrating her dolls' birthdays. The set is well-made, nicely colored. The only thing I don't like is that the strawberries and pink candies (?) on top of the cupcakes come off very easily. They are meant to do so to allow the child to change decorations around. But I glued them in place, otherwise they would have been lost under the couch long time ago. That's a minor issue for such a nice toy. I would buy it again.

Buy Plan Toys Planactivity Cupcakes And Swiss Rolls Play Set Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment