Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil

Burts Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil - 4 oz.I live in Houston, TX. I searched all over the creation and could not find in stock. Amazon to the rescue again. It makes you feel so soft (I rub it on while still a lil damp and it really soaks into my skin). Will definitely order again. Oh, even though it's baby oil, I'm full grown and it does me good.

this oil does the trick for dry faces, especially in winter. it is pricey for the size of the bottle, but you only need a few drops with each application. it lasts a long time, and you don't need to be a baby to appreciate it as an excellent product.

Buy Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil Now

Great product! . I used this product for my newborn twins. They had allergical reaction to other brands, but we used Burt's Bee without any allergical reaction, and the smell is great as well :)

Read Best Reviews of Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil Here

I use it for my baby's hair instead of J&J, smells delicious and his sensitive skin does better with this natural product.

Want Burt's Bees - Baby Bee Nourishing Baby Oil Discount?

This is a nice product for a baby. However I was hoping to use it regularly on my dry ravaged skin to calm and soften it over time. The product remains oily on my skin even after several hours have passed. It does smell wonderful...but, I'm afraid to go outside with it on my skin as every living insect will be drawn to the scent. I will have to use it sparingly and only once in a while before bed.

0 comments:

Post a Comment