Nuby Nibbler

Nuby Nibbler Food Vegetable, Colors May VaryI don't use jarred food or purees for my little one at all. He either gets foods he can pick up & chew on, or I put food for him in this. He's had all manner of food through the mesh feeder, including "mesh tacos" where I put all the ingredients in a standard taco right into the feeder for him. Frozen fruit is his all time favorite though.

He Loves it. Yes, the handle took him a few times to get used to, and sometimes he does hold onto the mesh, but he handles it ok now that he's used to it & this is by far the least messy method I've ever employed to get food from the table to a babies belly.

We tried the munchkin version of a mesh feeder & it sucked. The handle was easier to hold, but more awkward for him to figure out how to point it in the right direction. Thats not what sucked however, what sucked was that while it looked like the mesh ought to come out, an attempt to remove it for a proper cleaning showed that was not the case. I broke it trying to get it out because I could not get at all the nooks & crannies of the mesh. It was either maybe ruin it trying to get it apart, or toss it in the trash cause I couldn't clean it anyway. I love how easy the mesh is to remove for cleaning.

Yes, the mesh holds on to bits of food well, I boil mine once a week or so to make sure I'm getting everything out of it.

This is such a great idea and big help in allowing our daughter to feed herself and get more food in her tummy than on her clothes. We cut up bananas and our daughter held on to the nibbler like a spoon and sucked out most of the food. Looking forward to trying other foods. The downside is that it is a huge pain to clean so I might go and get two more so that I can alternate and use the dishwasher. I would have given it more stars if it had been easier to clean.

Buy Nuby Nibbler Now

We have 2 of these. I like that it's hard for our little one to get openhe just can't. I have no problem with it, just push in on the texture part and twist. It seems pretty sturdy with no small parts. The problem I have with it is the netting is so long he just holds that instead of the handle, so he's covered in whatever food is in the netting. Avocado, not such a big deal, but apples are sticky and he was a mess. Maybe another brand has a shorter netting but I haven't checked.

Read Best Reviews of Nuby Nibbler Here

My son loved to suck on watermelon, pears, cantaloupe, etc. It was a great stepping stone as we entered into the world of solids!

Want Nuby Nibbler Discount?

I bought this after a friend told me she bought one for her infant. My daughter went straight to solids when I tried to start her on baby food and this would have saved a lot of mess and crankyness. I bought this for my newest addition. It makes a great first time fruit taster ad great for teething as well! Put a frozen strawberry or banana in there and let them naw away! I would definitely get this as a gift shower gift as well! Very great idea!

0 comments:

Post a Comment