Teething Bling Pendant - Nursing Mom Jewelry

Teething Bling Pendant - Nursing Mom JewelryI bought this as a nursing necklace to occupy my son's hands while we nurse. He loves it and it's very easy to redirect him when he starts to pinch. He also likes to chew on it when he's not nursing.

I got this for my son at 9 months who mouths EVERYTHING. He is also very active and protests being held at times because he wants to be down and moving. This keeps him nice and still when I need to hold him. Doesn't look nasty when wet but he loves the string probably more than the wood. So that does get wet and feel weird cold and wet on my neck.

Buy Teething Bling Pendant - Nursing Mom Jewelry Now

My daughter (5mo) likes the wood teether, but she can't get it in her mouth as well as the toy ring teether, also from Barin Toys. If it was shaped like the teethers on the rope ring I think it would be better and also needs a longer string.

Read Best Reviews of Teething Bling Pendant - Nursing Mom Jewelry Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment