Baby Food Maker - Sage Spoonfuls Award-Winning All Natural Baby Food System - "Let's Get Started" P

Baby Food Maker - Sage Spoonfuls Award-Winning All Natural Baby Food System - 'Let's Get Started' Package with Immersion Blender and Food Processor, Storage Jars, Trays, and Recipe BookWhen I first bought this product I was worried that it would be a waste of money or too difficult to use. I was wrong. So so easy! Everything is a great quality. And the recipe book is amazing! It is extremely detailed which this first time mom needs. It breaks down all the food into age groups. There is just a ton of information in this book. If you do not want to purchase the whole kit I highly recommend you purchase the recipe book.

I got this Sage Spoonfuls kit as a baby shower gift and I have to say I LOVE it! I actually wasn't planning on making my own baby food, because I work full time and don't even cook, but when I opened the box and started flipping through the book (which is amazing by the way!) I saw how really easy it is. I absolutely love the storage jars! They're the perfect size, they don't leak, you can put them in the dishwasher and I really like that they're made in the USA. Plus, the kit comes with so many that you only have to make baby food once every few weeks, just prepare in big batches and store in the freezer. I also really like the blender and food processor. They're good quality, don't make a lot of noise and I love that I can use them for more than just baby food. As someone who had no intention of making her own baby food, I am so happy I got this kit, because I didn't realize how easy it is and how much healthier homemade is for my baby.

Buy Baby Food Maker - Sage Spoonfuls Award-Winning All Natural Baby Food System - "Let's Get Started" P Now

My husband got this as a gift for me for the holidays as we have a small baby in the household and the baby is starting to have real food. He knew I wanted to start making food but had no idea where to go so he got this for me. I never heard of Sage, but so far its great. The book included has given me some very easy ideas and I know this is much healthier than store bought formulas. I'll keep you posted if anything goes wrong, but love it so far.

Read Best Reviews of Baby Food Maker - Sage Spoonfuls Award-Winning All Natural Baby Food System - "Let's Get Started" P Here

This is a great product. First of all... it does the job well. Nothing complicated, not too many parts to put together and take apart. Easy clean, can store easily under counter/in cabinet. Puree works well and immersion is great for bulk amounts and storing. I personally LOVE the cookbook. I think it is clean, straight to the point of "how to" and I love that it included great suggestions for different food combinations. The storage containers are a good size. You can also use the immersion for soup and other home made dishes that aren't JUST for BABY! =) Overall... I would definitely recommend this.. and I did A TON of research (Im talking hours and hours for days and days) and finally landed on this. I just love that it doesn't have to sit on your counter all day every day and does everything it says it should no complications or tricky quirks so far. I make bulk to last 3-4 days and then store it away until the next time I need it VERY NICE! =)

Want Baby Food Maker - Sage Spoonfuls Award-Winning All Natural Baby Food System - "Let's Get Started" P Discount?

Plastic work bowl is not good for putting in hot baby food. cookbook is not thorough and recipes are complicated

Save 10% Off

0 comments:

Post a Comment