Weleda Baby Calendula Face Cream, 1.6-Ounce

Weleda Baby Calendula Face Cream, 1.6-OunceI bought this cream for my daughter, she had a very dry skin on her face, more like an eczema. Thanks to this cream, her skin is again "baby skin":). I'm very happy that I discovered welleda products. Also, with the diaper cream by welleda, we never had any kind of rashes.

I love all Weleda products for my baby. I use this cream for her face and other areas that need extra moisture. I also use it on her bottom when there's some redness, but no true rash. It clears it right up. It's a heavier cream which helps protect her skin from the colder air of fall and winter. The ingredients are all natural and of good quality, so she has not had any reactions to it. I think it smells a bit more than other baby products, but I like the calendula smell.

Buy Weleda Baby Calendula Face Cream, 1.6-Ounce Now

I'm in my twenties, and have acne-prone skin that's sensitive as can be, and dry as the Kalahari. Really. I may be the only person that when leaving my skin to it's own devices look as if I have a flaking sun burn all over my face. Attractive award over here everybody!

That said, I use this stuff both day and night after a gentle cleanse, and it's stopped the peeling look dead in its track. My acne has improved since using it, instead of the usual breaking out when I find a actually moisturizing lotion, and my skin is hippie-baby soft.

For somebody without skin like a desert, this may be too heavy for day use, but it makes a fantastic night cream. With my skin, I find that immediately after applying I am slightly shiny, but this soaks in within 5 minutes and just makes me look dewey. With a layer of mineral powder foundation over top, I am completely matte.

The calendula definitely comes through in the smell. Now, if you've never smelled a real calendula flower, it's in the marigold family, and has a slightly herby smell. I was worried that it would be off-putting to my tea-tree, rosemary, and similar scent hating guy, but he didn't even notice. It's not exactly a bad smell, and it does dissipate fairly quickly, but it is something to be aware of.

Now, if you are actually looking at this product for a baby, I'd actually recommend getting a tube of Weleda Skin Food, 2.5 Ounce and doing double duty as a cream for your hands and a balm for red chubby cheeks. I find it works just as well, and since I carry it around in my purse I have it at hand for wind chapped cheeks and scrapes.

Read Best Reviews of Weleda Baby Calendula Face Cream, 1.6-Ounce Here

I purchased this cream for my mom! She has actually been using this cream daily. I, myself, being a guy have found that is is great to for dry skin. It doesn't clog pores and does not stay greasy all day.

Want Weleda Baby Calendula Face Cream, 1.6-Ounce Discount?

Even to use as a night cream it is too sticky for the face. it covers the face with the film and you will swet at the place you have covered with this cream right away :(

I use it for the feet now instead....

Smels like real calendula though...

0 comments:

Post a Comment