Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits, 1-Ounce Pouches

Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits, Pineapple & Mango, 1-Ounce PouchesI bought this for my 6 months old son. When I received the package it was not same as the picture online. The picture that Amazon use is for 6 months+. The one I received is 1year+. So my little man have to wait for another 6 months to enjoy it. Amazon should change the picture as soon as possible!

The snack is good and delicious, but not for my son so far. If they show the right picture I will give this snack 5 stars.

We've bought these tiny fruits in stores and loved them. Our baby is obsessed. We live far away from any store that carries them, so I decided to buy a box on Amazon.

2/3 of the packages had fruit that was either soggy (they should be super dry of course), or there was fruit dust cakes in the packages that made up over half the contents. I was not happy. The company would not respond, and when I finally got a reply all of the unsatisfactory product was not replaced just a portion of it.

If I reviewed this product as we've bought in stores: a 5. Taste good, good size, baby loves them, etc.

As they were shipped: They cost more than in stores, they came in unsatisfactory, couldn't get them replaced properly

We will still buy these off the shelf, but NEVER again online where I cannot inspect what's inside.

Buy Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits, 1-Ounce Pouches Now

2 year old daughter loves these. These are great snacks for both kids and adults!

They arrived on day expected.

Read Best Reviews of Little Duck Organics Tiny Fruits, 1-Ounce Pouches Here

0 comments:

Post a Comment