Vital Baby Press 'n' Pop Freezer Pots, Orange, 3 Ounce

Vital Baby Press 'n' Pop Freezer Pots, Orange, 3 Ounce, 4 PackI love these pots!!! I bought the 1oz. pots first and I like those a lot better for now, because I like to give my baby a variety in meals.

Anyway, I bought these to freeze my homemade baby food and They really do just pop right out I've had a few that don't but you just run a little warm water over them and wait a few seconds and voila! Quite a few reviews I had read warned others of them shattering if you dropped them right out of the freezer and I was a little concerned about that, but I just dropped one the other day right out of deep freeze and not even a hairline crack Whew! also quite a few people complained about them being hard to open and close another thing I was concerned about because I have long fingers and I've always had trouble with some small things. well, I won't say they are the easiest things to open but they aren't really that hard either and they don't stain!! I've made carrots many times and they still look clear and nice.

The only negative things are:

1stThey are a little over priced not an real big issue because once you get what you need your done. As long as they last FOREVER!

2ndI really wish they had a 2oz. size that would be lovely!

3rdThis is the one that REALLY bothers me I Would like to see them MADE IN THE USA!!! with our own materials!

Other than those things I'm pretty happy with my purchase. Hope this is helpful.

I love that these are 3 ounce and stackable. I pre-make all of my son's baby food, so I have a LOT of freezer pots...1, 2, and 3 ounce. It's nice to have his whole serving in one pot (for now, growing boy).

Being stackable is nice too. I also use other baby food containers, like the plastic ones Gerber uses, but they slide all over the place and don't always stay where I put them.

My only complaint is that I can't put the lids on them right away and throw them in the freezer as soon as I have filled them. If you are putting hot food in there (which I am, since the food is steamed then blended) you HAVE to wait until it has cooled off. If you don't, the lid will pop off due to the rising steam off of the food.

Buy Vital Baby Press 'n' Pop Freezer Pots, Orange, 3 Ounce Now

Making baby food for my twins and these are awesome. A little hard to get the tops on but once I do I know the tops aren't coming off. The frozen purees pop out so easily, and these make the perfect amount for a feeding of both babies and don't take up much room in the freezer. Will most likely purchase more!!

Read Best Reviews of Vital Baby Press 'n' Pop Freezer Pots, Orange, 3 Ounce Here

I got these to take food from fridge/freezer on day trips. The 3 oz size was bigger than many of the smaller cubes that are available.

The soft bottom makes it easy to pop out frozen foods yes. However, the top is difficult to seal and open. I've had a few messy bags from not quite sealing it all the way. Ok for freezing foods but I wouldn't use them much for bringing baby's lunch on the road. Still looking for a better solution.

Want Vital Baby Press 'n' Pop Freezer Pots, Orange, 3 Ounce Discount?

This product is just terrible, small lip on lids offer no "sure" closure. You have to fumble to actually get the lid on snug and risk spilling the food out (which I did!). And when you did the lid on, one corner keep popping up..this happens especially after that first wash and the lid is no longer the same.

Get the OXO's, I did...much better. This is good case when the cheaper wasn't better.

0 comments:

Post a Comment