Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 35 All-Season Face Stick, 1 stick,65 oz (18.4 g)

Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 35 All-Season Face Stick, 1 stick,65 ozThe skin on my face is fairly sensitive, and parts of it occasionally dry out and peel. Not so when I use this stick. It moisturizes my face and offers very good sunburn protection. It feels a little heavy at first, but absorbs very nicely in the time it takes to brush your teeth and hair before you apply any makeup, assuming you want to. I could almost swear that it even improves the tone of my skin. On top of that, the cocoa butter in it makes it smell like white chocolate. Yum!

The size of the tube is perfect for purse or carry-on luggage.

My only complaint is that it is a little difficult to apply around the eyes without pulling on that delicate skin. Still figuring out how to do that.

On the whole, though, I am very happy with this product, and I will definitely want to buy it again when it runs out.

I love badger sunscreen! I have a few different products and all of them have worked well. I just recently switched to natural sunscreen, I'm a multi-sport athlete and spend a great deal of time in the sun. I find that this product gives me great coverage, you do have to rub it in or it leaves white on your skin. But really it's not that difficult and it's much better than all the chemicals that are in regular sunscreen. Plus it smells very yummy, all natural. I also have oily screen and worried this product might make me breakout, but since I started using badger sunscreens my skin actually appears very clear and balanced.

Buy Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 35 All-Season Face Stick, 1 stick,65 oz (18.4 g) Now

This sunscreen stick was one of the best sunscreens according to Environmental Working Group's website. It has worked great so far. I play tennis and it stays on and keeps me protected while I play. I plan on having my kids use it on their faces as well.

Read Best Reviews of Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 35 All-Season Face Stick, 1 stick,65 oz (18.4 g) Here

I used California Baby stick for 2+ years, but recently switched after CB had reformulation drama. Comparing the two: Badger has a more 'natural' smell (nutty), but I slightly prefer CB (floral). CB is much whiter when applied, and goes on thicker. I'm surprised how clear Badger is! I use these sticks specifically to protect a black tattoo on my arm, so the whitening factor is important to me, and very easy to judge (like testing deodorant on a black shirt!) Badger seems to absorb into my skin more readily, and is easier to wash off. I have trouble with waxy/greasy residue with CB, always had to use soap to get it off at the end of the day. With badger, I don't even bother washing it off because it's not noticeable! :D

I also feel better about the ingredient list on Badger.

Want Badger Broad Spectrum SPF 35 All-Season Face Stick, 1 stick,65 oz (18.4 g) Discount?

I bought this for my 5 year old daughter. We try to use the more natural sunscreens when we can. It seems to be effective as far as keeping her protected, however, when she gets sweaty it runs and she complains of her eyes burning. While I realize that isn't uncommon in sunscreens, I would expect the specific face sticks to run a lot less and/or contain less irritants. Stick to the sport sticks.

0 comments:

Post a Comment